Hello everyone! Today I started my day with this delicious Matcha smoothie bowl. I am sure you already know about my addiction to Matcha since my trip to Japan. So here is a delicious bowl of goodness to start your day!
I love making smoothie bowls as I think it is a great way to combine lots of different ingredients not only in the smoothie itself but also with the toppings. It is an easy way to add some vitamins and nutrients to your breakfast. And on top of it all, smoothie bowls look so beautiful, I really love scrolling to my news feed on social media and see all these inspiring beautiful bowls. Food doesn’t only taste great, it can also be a piece of art! I hope you will enjoy this bowl of mine. Let me know what you think and don’t hesitate to share your recipes in the comments section below. Have a great day xx
- 1 banana
- a handful of spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 Tbsp Matcha powder
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup granola
- 1 or 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp chocolate covered chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Combine all the ingredients (except the topping ones) into a blender and blend until smooth but not to liquid.
- Empty the smoothie in a bowl and then arrange all the remaining elements on top.
- Enjoy immediately!
You can add whatever topping you want to this smoothie bowl.